Stierna have proved themselves to be the best at keeping us warm and dry all winter long. This men's winter jacket offers the same amazing protection from the elements in a breathable and very comfortable jacket. Not to be missed!
The jacket offers 2-layer EquTex™ padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for the ultimate in comfort and winter weather protection.
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and padding with an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- 360° visibility for safety with reflective logo prints and 3M™ Scotchlite™ tape pipings at front and sleeves.
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Two slits at back with snap buttons
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer re-cycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr ECO Classic (recycled polyester)