The new lightweight full length waterproof riding coat from Stierna. The Nova will keep you protected from rain both on and off your horse. This longer length coat is waterproof and windproof and breathable plus it has all the design features you need in a riding coat, such a large storm flap that will cover your saddle and the horse hindquarters in a down pour, retro reflective strips that will show up in car headlights and torch light, pre-shaped sleeves, leg straps and useful, large pockets.
Stierna is a Swedish brand, new to Chobham Rider. Stierna provide innovative and highly technical equestrian wear to enable riders to perform at their optimum, whatever the weather.
The Nova coat protects you rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed will keep you comfortable even during the wettest days. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
Material: EquTex™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two large YKK-zippered chest pockets
- Two large YKK-zippered hand bellow pockets
- Two YKK-zippered slits at back with reflective tape
- Inside elastic leg straps