The REVOLVE X-Air MIPS Jockey Helmet offers the same features as the X-Air Plus, but with the addition of the MIPS Brain Protection System.
The Champion REVOLVE X-Air MIPS is made in Great Britain and built upon a lightweight moulded ABS shell. The X-Air Plus is certified to PAS 015 2011 and has a ventilation system to help keep the head cool.
The lightweight injection moulded ABS shell is finished with a durable painted acrylic and sand finish, with a four point synthetic suede harness for comfort, with rear lacing adjustment for a superior fit and a quick release buckle.
The helmet also benefits from a highly ventilated airflow system and removable crown comfort padding constructed from heat formed Poly/Nylon with breathable mesh panel inserts.
The Mips® safety system features a low-friction layer inside a helmet that allows a multi-directional movement of 10-15mm on certain angled impacts, intended to help reduce rotational force to the head.
Research has shown that impacts that occur from falling are usually angled impacts, which can cause harmful rotational to your head, so a helmet that is intended to help manage those forces and reduce rotational motion is a benefit. Equestrian helmets with a Mips® safety system are designed with an integrated low-friction layer that’s intended to help reduce those rotational forces during certain angled impacts, adding an additional layer of safety.
- Low profile lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Highly ventilated airflow system
- Durable painted acrylic, sanded finish
- Removable crown comfort padding in hi-tech microfibre, heat formed Polyester/nylon with mesh panel inserts
- Four point heatformed synthetic suede harness and lining with rear lacing adjustment
- Quick release buckle
- Replacement liners available (individually sized)
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside hat on crown liner, or under padding on EPS
- Non returnable
Please come into the shop to be fitted professionally for a riding hat, a good fit is very important and our staff are fully trained to fit safety wear. Please note, we do not offer exchanges on riding hats, as they are such important safety items and we need to be able to guarantee their integrity.