Inspired by the Freejump Soft up Pro, the Soft Up Lite stirrups give younger riders an advanced riding experience. Freejump stirrups have several advantages over traditional stirrups:
- They are lightweight
- The stirrup has a slight slope when riding, assisting a secure and correct foot position
- The eye that attaches to the stirrup leather is is angled at 45 degrees, reducing the twist in the leathers and making it easier to find a lost stirrup
- The tread is non slip and wider than traditional stirrups
- Flexible outer branch means that the stirrups will break under pressure, adding an element of safety
- Available in bright colours - and also black and choco. All colours are available to order form us - just ask.
The Freejump stirrups are used and loved by professionals and leisure riders alike, and are now available for junior riders as well.
We know if you order an item, you want it as quickly as possible. We will try to send your order as quickly as possible, whichever postage option you select. But for very urgent orders, please do select the express option as this allows us to use a faster courier service.
Our delivery charges are:
Standard Delivery £3.99.
Express Delivery £8.00 – we always endeavour to deliver express orders the next day, if you order before lunchtime, but please allow 1-3 days.
Click and Collect in-store - Free.
We offer free delivery on orders over £100, for delivery within the UK.
International Delivery. We are always happy to send items overseas for customers. Please note, you are likely to be subject to local taxes and import duties.
We are not able to send all items overseas. For example, liquids, creams and lotions and bulky or heavy items. We will let you know if we are not able to send your items.
All orders are subject to availability – we try to keep the stock levels accurate but at busy times this may not always be possible. We are a physical shop and stock is displayed on the shop floor, so may have been on display, before finding it’s way to you. It will be new, but may not be in packaging. It will always be in mint condition, with tags.
If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com