We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods.
- information that you provide when registering with us such as your name, email address and postal address along with your telephone number in the event that there are any issues in processing your order.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information submitted to us with your consent not defined above.
Cookies (Collection of Anonymous Data)
Cookies are used on this website. Defined, a cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use the information we obtain from a cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes and also to identify you in the event of further visits.
You can, should you choose, disable the Cookies from your browser and delete all Cookies currently stored on your computer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu.
Use of Information
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified below; data will not be passed onto third parties for use in direct marketing unless we have your expressed consent. We may use your personal information:
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- to send to you goods purchased via the website;
- to send you commercial communications;
- to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our website users;
- to send you marketing information with your express permission via mediums including email, post and telephone. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and typing “stop communications” in the subject line;
- to send order confirmations and invoices to you;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to contact you in order to offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the website; and
- to follow up if you have purchased products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.
Transfer of data
We value your privacy and we will never pass your data to a third party.
We will store all the personal information you provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology and we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred by you over the Internet. You personally are responsible for keeping your personal access details safe.
Data Access Rights
You are entitled to request a copy of all personal data held about you. To obtain a copy please write to us: Chobham Rider, 98-100 High Street, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8LZ. We do however request an administration fee; therefore please enclose a cheque for £10.00, made payable to Chobham Rider.