Stella Winter Tights from Technical equestrian brand Stierna combine a warm high performance fabric with an excellent fit, providing comfort during cold days. With a wide waistband for a better fit and a zippered phone pocket, these performance tights have compression panels to help you work at your optimum level for longer.
The thighs, knees and back are made from high-stretch jersey fabric developed for high-activity winter use. Compression panels at the waist, seat and lower leg provide various health and performance benefits provided by compression garments: By applying a balanced surface pressure to specific areas of the body, compression garments trigger the acceleration of blood flow and increase oxygen delivery to these muscle groups allowing athletes to work at a higher rate for a longer period of time and improving circulation, helping the body to recover faster by reducing the build-up of lactic acid.
- Warm tights for winter use with compression panels
- Silicone print at knees for Perfect grip™
- Ergonomically cut lines with chafe-free seams
- Wide waistband with elastic and draw cord
- Zippered mesh pocket for phone and key at back yoke
- Reduces muscle oscillation and vibration in skeletal muscles during training and competition
- Helps to prevent injury by reducing the amount of damage that can occur to muscles when they shake on impact
- Circulation improves helping the body to recover faster by reducing the buildup of lactic acid
- Prevents heat exhaustion by wicking sweat and moisture away from the body
- Reduces muscle fatigue and soreness during and after training
- Improves endurance
- Reflective logo print at leg and back waist
Main fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane jersey with brushed inside for warmth and high moisture transport
Panels: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane with compression properties