Lightweight, waterproof performance riding jacket for men from renowned designers of technical sports clothing, Musto. The Cartmel is an exceptionally waterproof and breathable jacket to Musto's stringent BR2 standards. This Cartmel Jacket features stretch panels in high flex areas such as the shoulders and elbows for superior freedom of motion as you ride. Experience enhanced warmth as a result of the jacket's microfleece lining: the sleeves have a slick inside finish for ease of dressing. Also with inner stretch cuffs with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating help keep out wind and rain.
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR2 standard, for protection in prolonged torrential downpours
- Internal pocket for personal items
- Stretch panels across the shoulders and on the elbows give enhanced flexibility
- Adjustable, rollaway hood to protect you from the rain
- Reflective print to keep you visible in low light
- Inner LYCRA® cuffs with durable water repellent coating to keep out water
- 2 side zipped pockets to keep items safe
- Microfleece lining for warmth and comfort
- 2 way zip
- Composition: OUTER: 100% Polyamide ripstop, DWR finish, taped seams, TRIM: 100% Polyester, LINING: 100% Polyester stretch microfleece. WP: 10,000mm, MVP: 8,000gm/m²
Available in Black.
We know if you order an item, you want it as quickly as possible. We will try to send your order as quickly as possible, whichever postage option you select. But for very urgent orders, please do select the express option as this allows us to use a faster courier service.
Our delivery charges are:
Standard Delivery £3.99.
Express Delivery £8.00 – we always endeavour to deliver express orders the next day, if you order before lunchtime, but please allow 1-3 days.
Click and Collect in-store - Free.
We offer free delivery on orders over £100, for delivery within the UK.
International Delivery. We are always happy to send items overseas for customers. If you live outside the EU, we are able to deduct VAT at checkout.
All orders are subject to availability – we try to keep the stock levels accurate but at busy times this may not always be possible. We are a physical shop and stock is displayed on the shop floor, so may have been on display, before finding it’s way to you. It will be new, but may not be in packaging. It will always be in mint condition, with tags.
If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com