Freejump Soft Up Classic Stirrups combine comfort, safety and grip in a great looking, lightweight stirrup. The Classic Stirrup has an eye set parallel to the tread and a slightly reduced size – both designed for women. The one tone Classic stirrups are all black for those that prefer a one tone look.
The stirrups are designed for enhanced safety, comfort, rider position and shock absorption:
- The outer branch is designed to break if under pressure - much reducing the risk of getting a foot stuck in a stirrup if you fall off.
- Improved shock-absorption ability, reduces the strain on each stirrup and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back.
- The centre of gravity is set towards the front encouraging the rider's heels down.
- Wide carbon tread and tilted studs: the additional supporting surface alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
These stirrups are used and loved by professionals and leisure riders alike. They are available in a range colours. If we do not have your colour preference in stock, we can easily order it for you.
The comfort, safety and technology of single-branch stirrups combined with the classicism of an eye set parallel to the tread for the first time.
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers.
2. 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
4. Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread
6. Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
7. Grip (worn grips can be replaced)
Soft’Up Classic – exceptional comfort and performance
- Improved shock-absorption ability. Reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back, thanks to the branch’s new geometry. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
- Wide carbon tread, tilted studs: a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
Soft’Up Classic – improved safety
- Development of the manufacturing process. The aircraft-grade spring steel branch, with very high mechanical strength, is 37% more resistant thanks to the new manufacturing technique.
- Flexible outer branch. The freejump single-branch technology allows a flexible outer branch to be used. Designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse.