Equitop Myoplast is a unique amino acid supplement specifically designed to support lean muscle growth.
The blend of amino acids in Equitop Myoplast supports lean muscle growth, helping horses to respond and cope with the demands of training.
Created from a combination of 18 amino acids derived from spirulina, including 9 essential amino acids to support lean muscle growth. Equitop Myoplast is presented in a sugar coated pearl granule which horses find very palatable and is suitable for all horses. It has been tested free of doping relevant substances.
It is recommended that Equitop Myoplast is fed for at least two months.
Amino acids are the building blocks of the proteins which form muscles. To gain most benefit from training and exercise horses need to receive amino acids to support healthy muscle growth.
Unlike many supplements and diets which use a combination of fats and oils to promote weight gain, Equitop Myoplast focuses solely on muscle growth. It contains a complex blend of 18 amino acids, which complements those required by growing and recovering equine muscle tissue.
Horses can produce some amino acids themselves, but several others – the ‘essential amino acids’ – must be supplied within their diet. If a horse’s diet is lacking in any amino acids, their athletic performance may be impacted. Equitop Myoplast provides essential amino acids including L-Lysine, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine and L-Tryptophan.
There are key times when your horse will benefit from adding EQUITOP MYOPLAST to their feed. These particularly include:
- During periods of intensive training and competition
- When your horse is in training at the beginning of the season or when you are bringing horses in to work after a period of rest
- When you have a young horse entering training
- When you have an older horse finding it difficult to maintain condition
- When you have a broodmare with an increased need for protein
- During rehabilitation – when you do not want to increase the amount of calories, but want to maintain muscle condition