This Dubarry quilted jacket is inspired by a traditional equestrian style but made with a thoroughly modern technology, making the quilted Bettystown a smart and cosy winter jacket. Quilted and fleece lined yet tailored for an elegant silhouette, it also has handy double entry pockets for both keeping hands warm and holding your essentials.
- Lightweight, polyester outer shell with DWR coating
- Non-pill fleece lining stitched through 40g/m² fill provides warmth
- Feminine, shaped silhouette with step-down back hem
- Double entry front pockets with snapped flaps
- V-shaped back yoke and multiple body seams impart great fit and shape
- Centre front zipper covered by snapped placket
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Machine washable or professional dry clean
We know if you order an item, you want it as quickly as possible. We will try to send your order as quickly as possible, whichever postage option you select. But for very urgent orders, please do select the express option as this allows us to use a faster courier service.
Our delivery charges are:
Standard Delivery £3.99.
Express Delivery £8.00 – we always endeavour to deliver express orders the next day, if you order before lunchtime, but please allow 1-3 days.
Click and Collect in-store - Free.
We offer free delivery on orders over £100, for delivery within the UK.
International Delivery. We are always happy to send items overseas for customers. If you live outside the EU, we are able to deduct VAT at checkout.
All orders are subject to availability – we try to keep the stock levels accurate but at busy times this may not always be possible. We are a physical shop and stock is displayed on the shop floor, so may have been on display, before finding it’s way to you. It will be new, but may not be in packaging. It will always be in mint condition, with tags.
If you have any queries, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org