The perfect pure alfalfa fibre feed for fuelling work or promoting condition in horses and ponies that are prone to laminitis.
Naturally low in sugar and starch, Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar, is molasses and preservative free and is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Alfa-A Molasses Free is a medium calorie fibre feed, providing 11.5MJ/kg DE from fibre and oil, which is comparable to a medium energy mix or cube, but without the sugar and starch
- On average, Alfa-A Molasses Free is 10 x lower in starch than a typical medium energy mix or cube
- Alfa-A Molasses Free is suitable for horses and ponies that require a low sugar and starch ration such as those prone to laminitis or muscle problems
- Alfa-A Molasses Free includes real mint, fenugreek and alfalfa pellets for interest and taste
- Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar and naturally provides 2% starch and 4.5% sugar which is approximately half the level of sugar compared to average hay
We know if you order an item, you want it as quickly as possible. We will try to send your order as quickly as possible, whichever postage option you select. But for very urgent orders, please do select the express option as this allows us to use a faster courier service.
Our delivery charges are:
Standard Delivery £3.99.
Express Delivery £8.00 – we always endeavour to deliver express orders the next day, if you order before lunchtime, but please allow 1-3 days.
Click and Collect in-store - Free.
We offer free delivery on orders over £100, for delivery within the UK.
International Delivery. We are always happy to send items overseas for customers. If you live outside the EU, we are able to deduct VAT at checkout.
All orders are subject to availability – we try to keep the stock levels accurate but at busy times this may not always be possible. We are a physical shop and stock is displayed on the shop floor, so may have been on display, before finding it’s way to you. It will be new, but may not be in packaging. It will always be in mint condition, with tags.
If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com