Animalife's Vetrofen offers powerful yet natural support to help your horse perform at his best. The supplement works quickly to target inflammation to aid recovery. Vetrofen contains a powerful and completely natural antioxidant which is fast acting and safe and side-effect free. It is completely competition legal. It is suitable for short-term and continuous maintenance support. Vetrofen may help inflammatory response from bruising in 3 hours, most effective after 6 -12 hours.
- Use before and after periods of physical stress or intense activity
- Or use daily to support joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons
How it works
Vetrofen Intense is a proprietary blend of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu. These plants have been used in foods and health products for thousands of years in other countries, especially in Japan and China. The two key ingredients in Vetrofen Intense have been studied extensively around the world and are recognized for their ability to support the body’s natural inflammatory response as well as being potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers that are fast acting, effective and safe.
Vetrofen Intense represents a whole new approach to managing comfort and mobility by uniquely addressing the dietary balances of the metabolic processes involved.
What it does
- Fast acting and safe.
- Targets the body’s inflammatory response.
- Helps the body’s natural recovery response to short terms problems such as bruising, strains or injury.
- Supports comfort, function and flexibility in joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons that can all detract from performance.
- Promotes overall wellbeing and quality of life of your horse like no other product. Great for keeping the active or ageing horse comfortable, happy and mobile.
- Supports the body’s natural recovery mechanism after periods of intense activity.
- Represents a unique and proven approach to managing comfort and recovery.
- Free from banned substances.
- Nothing compares with Vetrofen, works like Vetrofen or delivers results like Vetrofen.
How to use
Vetrofen Intense is for short or long term support. Vetrofen can be used daily when mixed into the horse’s normal feed or specifically during intense periods with the Intense INSTANT syringes, such as before, during and after competition.
Free from Devil’s Claw, Safe to use with competition horses.
Composition - Proprietary blend of Scutellaria Baicalensis and Acacia Catechu.