Tested by the Swedish Mounted Police, this coat is the ultimate winter riding coat - perfect for on and off your horse. This longer length coat is waterproof and windproof, breathable and also has 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for winter warmth. The material has a slight stretch, allowing total freedom of movement and the coat also has a large storm flap that will cover your saddle and the horse hindquarters in a down pour, with retro reflective strips that will show up in car headlights and torch light.
Stierna is a Swedish brand, new to Chobham Rider. Stierna provide innovative and highly technical equestrian wear to enable riders to perform at their optimum, whatever the weather.
- 2-layer EquTex™ stretch jacket padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Lining with stretch panels for full movability
- Two zippered slits at back with panels in reflective fabric
- Inside elastic leg straps
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproof to 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.